Offering extra incentives to buy a product you’re promoting can be a very effective affiliate technique. As you know we produce great products, but when you can add something extra that will help your referrals with using the products – you can get more people to click and buy.
A few things you can offer:
- Downloadable ebooks, software, worksheets.
- Coupons and other special offers for complimentary products.
- A teleseminar or webinar to help your referrals consume the product.
You *can* send out physical products and other items through the mail, but virtual products can be very effective because:
- There is no large out-of-pocket expense.
- If the referral requests a refund later, you aren’t out any cash investment.
- You don’t need to worry too much if someone requests a bonus and for some reason didn’t buy through your link (they may have thought they did, but didn’t).
- It’s instant and your referral doesn’t have to worry about receiving their bonuses.
Plus it’s a lot less work, so make it easy on yourself.
Here Are The Steps to Offering Your Bonus:
1. Make sure to mention your offer wherever you posted a link to the products.
2. Create a bonus claim page / form that outlines the full details of the offer and how to claim the bonus. Tell them to submit their receipt details, so you can verify their purchase.
3. When you receive claims, send the bonus.
It’s as simple as that! Post your comments below!