When using Squidoo to generate traffic to your webpage, it is important to match the Squidoo lens to the genre of your topic.
For example, if you have a site selling pet clothing, create a lens on Squidoo with pet clothing or photos of pets to make the lens more relevant to your site.
An attractive, user-friendly Squidoo page can garner more visitors than one that is bland and run-of-the-mill.
Create a hyperlink for your site on the Squidoo lens on the first and last paragraph of the page, this gives viewers the ability to visit your site after reading the Squidoo lens description.
With a hyperlink on your Squidoo lens, you ensure that people have access to the site you want to promote, generating even more organic traffic.
Statistics show that sites on the front page of Google have a 95% chance of being clicked, while sites on the second page of Google have only a 5% chance of being clicked.
Use exciting and informative content on your Squidoo lens to attract and maintain a constant slew of visitors, with all the content available on the Web, you want to stand out, be unique and give visitors something refreshing, which can only help generate more traffic to your site.
Use Squidoo marketing to place a sticky note on your lens or make use of a module to direct visitors to your site, always make it appear naturally and following text that describes the genre and niche of your site and why visitors should view it.
Don’t forget to post your comments or questions below!