Well, we have come to the final lesson in the Worpress Tutorial. Today we are going to jump right in and talk about SEO…
When it comes to running a WordPress site, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) becomes a key factor. There are 4 major areas to SEO that you should get accustomed to:
- Page title and page description. The title of your page and the description of your page are essential areas that get indexed in search engines. You need to ensure that your preferred keywords are placed into your page and post titles and descriptions. WordPress has tools that makes this easy.
- Keyword rich post titles. Every time you write a new blog post, you are essentially creating a new page that can be found by a search engine. Make sure you name each blog post using keywords that people might search for when looking for your content.
- Create valuable content full of useful and interesting information that people will want to share. If information is of good quality, it should spread much more easily than low quality, poorly written content.
- And much more on the video below…
1. Try Hostgator wordpress hosting for 1 Cent! Use coupon code “1CENT” (without quotes) – Click Here
2. Register your domain for less than $10 bucks – Click here
3. This is the only WordPress theme you will ever need. Optimizepress theme
4. Try Aweber autoresponder for Free – Click Here
5. Full Training To become an online success story (95% of people fails!) – Coming Soon!
P.S WordPress hosting